SOME EXCITING AND IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS
The Hall has now re-opened for business, and we will soon be announcing a programme of events which we hope many of you will want to join in with: indeed we look forward to more people wanting to use the Hall now that it has been refurbished.
In light of receiving a government grant to help organisations like ours to re-start, we have made the decision that the best way of doing this is to help our users themselves get going, and so we will waive all hire charges for Lurgashall organisations and residents until January 2022.
However, Covid has not gone away, so we will be asking our users to follow some simple guidelines in order to keep them and our Hall covid-safe:
From 19 July 2021….
- Please do NOT enter the Hall if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting the Hall, please alert Test & Trace and notify the organiser of the activity you attended.
- For Test & Trace, there are QR posters just inside the main and side entrances.
- Hand sanitisers are provided in the Hall, if you wish to use them. Soap and hand driers are in the toilets.
- There are cleaning stations for wiping down furniture, equipment, etc. in the main Hall and in the kitchen, if required.
- Use of face coverings remains advisable, especially in confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas.
- Please keep the Hall well ventilated, to reduce the risk of virus transmission. Please close doors and windows on leaving.
If you have any queries or would like to hire the Hall, please contact the Booking Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org 07796-162304
Lurgashall Village Hall Management Committee
19 July 2021