Lurgashall is a picturesque West Sussex village within the South Downs National Park and located mid-way between Midhurst, Petworth and Haslemere. With its village green, shop, church and popular pub, the village is a thriving community, and we warmly welcome all our visitors.
Lurgashall Village Hall is situated just off of the village green and offers an excellent and affordable venue for:
- parties, dinners & receptions
- children’s parties & entertainments
- meetings, presentations & talks
- classes, rehearsals & recreational activities
- lunches, teas & refreshment stops
- performances and exhibitions
“The village hall has everything you need, and I would certainly use it again.” Vanessa, children’s party
Read more about our new EU-funded Hall extension here.
For all Hall enquiries and bookings or if you would like to view the Hall, please contact the Booking Secretary on 07796 162304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org